Monday, July 21, 2008

Day 2

July 21 (Day 2)

I hit the gym today in addition to doing the Wii Fit. I logged 33 minutes on the Wii Fit and 55 at the gym working on cardio and strength.

  • Yoga- Was able to unlock a new pose
  • Cardio - Was able to unlock DELUXE Hula Hoop! It was harder because you had to do from right to left and then left to right. I can do right to left well but not left to right. I also did the step one there and it was fun. You have to get the hang of it but I liked it.
  • Strength Training - I only did the plank and the lunge. The plank was hard and I was feeling it a couple of hours later in my back. I am not sure I did it right. The lunge was easy cause I can do that stuff well.

Still have to work on my balance. I am "unbalanced"...in case YOU needed to know that. It said that I had lost 3 pounds and almost 2 points on my BMI so that was good. My Wii Age was up from 41 to 42. I am not sure what the Wii age is really for but oh well.

Drank lots of water and worked out a lot so I am feeling pretty good tonight. I like it!

No comments: