Saturday, May 9, 2009

Aimee

When I picked Aimee up from school on Friday, I had a mother's day book she gave me. It said this..... (oh and btw, this is HER spelling, not mine)

My mom is so speasl (special).
She is prettier then a princess.
She is the best mom ever.
My mom loves cook chicken (she told me later she left out the to in the sentence).
My mom is the best!

A couplet by AimeeMy mom is so cute I hope she likes the floot (flute).My mom is so pritty. she probly likes a kitty.TEARS! This makes all the tough times worth it. Best coffee table book I could ever have.

Aimee has also started karate. She looks so grown up in there going "hiya" and blocking her coach. We had 3 lessons and a uniform for $20 so we shall see how good she does before we committ to it.

2 comments:

Maribeth said...

You say Aimee is taking karate? Is she taking ATA taekwondo? Andrew is a black belt in ATA. That would be fun to see the 2 of them doing forms together!

Gioietta said...

Precious! These moments remind us that yes, we are making a difference!