Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Carol's news!

I never update this because I don't think that people read it but Carol informed me that she reads it and I forget that my HP girls and MIL read it also!

So, I am once again updating!

My sister Carol is pregnant! Her and Ryan are expecting in January. I am not sure whether we (listen to me), they are having a girl or a boy but we will know on August 28th! I can't wait. I am just so amazed about this. My SISTER having a baby. Most of you don't know how close I am to my sister but she is just so awesome. She is one of my closest friend and I am just so excited that she is having a baby! She has wanted her own baby for years and if she spoils of her baby as half as well as she spoils Aimee, well, look out cause that baby won't be put down for 2 years. I know that she and Ryan are going to be great parents! Congrats to you guys!

We are doing well in El Dorado! We have really gotten into the swing of things here and are really enjoying our church and we have the best group of students that we have ever worked with.

Well, I need to get to getting dinner for tomorrow night so more later!

No comments: