Thursday, December 20, 2007

Shopping....

Darrell called me today (or rather IMed me) and said that it was hard to wrap Christmas presents without any wrapping paper. Uh-oh! Guess I forgot about the wrapping paper. I had to head to the Dollar store (because I am NOT braving Wal-Mart) and man, that store looked like a diaster had hit it.

And I still have to wrap presents.....want to know what I got the fam? Well, I'm not telling! D reads this blog (Hi D!) and Aimee....well, she can't read this but she CAN read! Her teacher was right on the money. She said that she would be reading by December and she was! Go Aimee.

I did get a present today! I got to leave work a little early. That was NICE. I have a new supervisor and she is so cool. She knows I work hard so she cuts me a little slack.

No comments: