Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sorry it's been a while!!!

OK, several of you said or emailed about when I was going to update my blog. I didn't know so many read this!!!!

Life has been CRAZY (although we can probally ALL say this at this time of the year!).

I went to the doctor yesterday and was released with NO restrictions! It's wierd to think that I can do things that I haven't been able to do for months. Can we say that Renee is happy about that???? One of my sweet friends bought me some B&BW's and the bubble bath that I had last night was to die for. Well, not really because then I couldent' take any more baths! LOL!

Work has been so busy that I hardly sit down. I have almost caught up in 2 weeks, 5 weeks of work. It's been good though. I forgot how much I miss being at work.

Darrell and Aimee are doing well. Aimee is READING!!!! She brings home AR books and reads them to us. It's neat to see that my only daughter has my love for reading. She will curl up on the couch and read to us at night. So far, we have heard "The Birthday Car" and "Three Little Pigs". After she reads these 5 times, she goes to the library to take an AR test. She and one other boy in her class are the only ones on this level so far.

In other news, my sister and BIL's baby should be here soon!!! They are going to induce and I am pushing for MY birthday. Natalee Alexis aka "Lexie" needs to get here. I want to kiss on a little fat baby. I just can't believe that my sister is having a baby. I remember when she started kindergarden.....(I know Carol, I just can't help but post it). For that matter, I can't believe that I almost have a 6 YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!!! Where did the time go.

Other than that, it's Christmas parties, traveling, my birthday and then the New Year.

So, Happy Holidays to all and Merry Christmas.

Love,
Renee

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Glad you got through your surgery and post- pain, etc. I hope things are going well for you now. I miss you! Congratulations to Carol, I didn't know she was expecting. Tell her hi for me.
E-mail me soon!
Love,
Marci

Michele said...

hey - when's your bday? Happy bday in advance...or belated if I missed it :)

Gioietta said...

So good to hear from you and know you are doing well, and everyone else too!
Big hugs and happy Birthday from me too! Love, Miriam