Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Our Baby is HERE!

Right after Lexie was first born! She is so beautiful.

I have to say that so far, this is one of my most favorite pictures of Lexie. She is just so small in this and is so cute on Daddy's pillow.
I love the headband. I used to put Aimee in these.
So, as you can tell, Natalee Alexis was born. We call her Lexie. I have to say that as an aunt, I am in love. I have always wondered how someone could love another child like their own and now I know. I love Aimee so much but my heart also overflows with love for Lexie. Carol lives about 2 hours from me so it's not to far but I am upset that we don't live closer (although Carol and Ryan are probally glad that we don't or I would be over there all the time). Carol and Ryan are such good parents and Lexie is such a good baby. She is a good sleeper and nurser. She is such a precious baby. OK, Aunt Nea will stop gushing about her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I am partial to her too!! She is sooo precious!! :)

Tara said...

Congratulations, Aunt Renee! She's precious!