Monday, January 21, 2008

MLK

I know that I am so sorry about blogging...I try to update but I just don't have much to say. I guess I am boring.

Let's see what is going on. Work is crazy. I have to go to a training that every employee has to have. School is going well for Aimee. She made AB honor roll.

OH. I do have something. My husband had a 3 wheeler accident. Some teenage boys were shooting on our family property while we were up there for the weekend. He was trying to get away and hit a bump and went flying. The officer said that the boys said that they were shooting at the ground but I think that they were trying to be funny and shot beside him. All in all, it scared him (and with good reason). When you hear a bullet go past your ears, you take off on what you have available.

I don't have anything else to say I suppose. Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay ... THAT is scary!