Wednesday, June 20, 2007

How busy we are.....

I decided last night that we are just too busy now a days in society. I t seems that as grownups we are always running back and forth from one task to another one. I think life was much less complicated when I was a teenager and the only thing I had to worry about was getting to school on time.

I went to Office Depot today and drooled over the planners. I don't know what it is about this time of the year and planners but man, I want one. Now the one that I have is perfectly fine for the rest of the year and I don't always use the planner that I have but when I see the brand new ones I want one. They have turquoise, salmon, leather, bonded leather, pleather, paper, graphics, plain...it's like sensory overload. I just cant go back in there until July or I will cave.

No comments: