Monday, June 11, 2007

what a day....

Today was a BUSY day for me. I was at work at 6:30 ONLY because I had tons of work to do. I get to work and there is absoutely no work for me to do because I don't have a key to my supervisors office AND I also can't get online still from my new computer. So, I got to have a few minutes to redo paperwork.

Then, off to school for Aimee to see her new school. Of course, $200 later in deposits, she decided she likes it. Glad she does, private school is expensive.

Before I left work today, I finally got internet. It's been almost 6 weeks since I started my new job and my computer had been ordered forever. It finally arrived and I am good to go.


Lets see, Aimee had to get 4 shots today for school. She had her polio shot's when she was less than 3 years old and Arkansas has some dumb law that states that you have to have your last polio shot after you are 4. I had already told her that she was only going to get 2 but then she had to get 4. Darrell said it was awful and they had to hold her down. She is always so scared and it's always hard to get shots at her age.

Well, off to a ball game! Last tee ball game tonight!

No comments: