Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!




A little early! We went today to the Dollar Store to get stuff for Aimee's class. I should have gotten it last week as there was nothing left except pencils (which we purchased). Pencils, pencils and more pencils. I think this is the standard class accessory as we have TONS in our cabinet.


Let's see, saw the CPA this weekend...we don't have to pay. That's always nice. Saw my dad and went to the Biedenharn gardens with him and my step mother. Aimee made a flower pot that was a kids activity and then we bough nickle cokes. That is so cool, bottled cokes for a nickle. They so lose money on that.


We saw Carol and Lexie last weekend. Here are some pictures of Aimee with her new cousin. When she saw her, Lexie was laying on the floor and she started stroking her head. Lexie just looked and looked at her. She is so sweet. I miss her.

Anyway, gotta get to church!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Ok - I was so confused after seeing those pictures. I didn't understand why you never mentioned that there were actually triplets born and I kept looking at the picture over and over again. Finally, I realized not all the babes on the floor were real. And I did have my glasses on.