Monday, February 25, 2008

Just a little update

Well, we are not doing much around here. Darrell just told me that we are getting a new chinese resturant in our shopping center. I don't know why it's something that he is telling me because I can't eat it....want to know why???? (I'm gonna tell you anyway!).

I have been taking the Alli pill. Whoo-hoo. It really works. I am already down 4 pounds and it's only been one week. Can we say that is A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

My MIL is about to have knee surgery. I am hoping this will give her some relief.

We could use a vacation. I am tired. Physically, I feel better than I had iin a long time but I could just use a vacation. Darrell wants Eggs Benedict that he can only get on a cruise ship (cause I can't make it).

Ok, enough rambling...I'm off to bed.

No comments: