Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Just a whiney post....

I did a "prelim" weigh in today because my first official day is not until tomorrow. It looks that I kinda stayed the same. That is a bummer because I have been taking my Alli faithfully. My clothes fit MUCH different so I know that I am losing but it's still depressing to not see that number not move down. I know though that I can do this and I am determined to get back down to what I was before my surgery.

Here are the reasons why I might not have lost this week:

1. Last week was water weight and I always lose a ton of water.

2. My sodium might have been higher this week. I still eat a lot of lean cusiene's and they have a lot of sodium.

3. I ate chocolate. When we go to my in laws, I eat chocolate. I honestly do not understand how they can keep chocolate around and not eat it like crazy but they have amazing will power. I don't. So, no chocolate this week......going to be hard since it's Mini Egg time!

4. Not eating enough calories or fat. I have been sick this week and did not eawt enough calories. It's a fine line between eating enough to lose and not send your body into starvation mode OR eating too much.

5. Not enough exercise. It's a given fact that if I am not working out at the gym, I am not going to lose. I went this week but we had a funeral over the weekend and then I got sick again so I have had to do lower cardio/weights on different days rather than both on the same day.

So, committment for this week, 1 day early:

1. Limit myself to 1 diet soda per day. (Still trying to wean off).
2. No chocolate.
3. Journal - I have got to get better at this.
4. Eat fruit with every meal or between meals.


Other than that, I'm tired. I want to go back to bed.

No comments: