Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bunnies do not like baths...

We took Oreo outside yesterday. She really enjoyed going outside. She didn't know at first what outside was but then when she found out, she loved it.


Then, I decided to give her a bath. I realized that bunnies do not like baths....Here are some pictures for you.
It's like she is thinking.....this is SOOO embarassing.
or "Do I look amused wrapped up in a towel?".

And when I put her down, off she ran....or rather hopped.

Our own personal Easter bunny picture!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bunnies do NOT like baths. LOL...you're so right. I've not had to bath our Tinker Bell yet (she's a good self bather), but my rabbit, Q-Tip, did require some baths and was always really angry.

Oreo is beautiful!

Suzanne
HP

Anonymous said...

she is sooo cute! nope.. they don't like baths.. snuggies HATES them!!

Carol

Michele said...

Heh - neither do cats...and little girls who are enjoying playing too much to stop and get a bath :)