Friday, March 7, 2008

Snow Day

Aimee jus hanging out in the snow waiting for Momma to get home to play!


Haha Renee, I am so going to get you with this snowball!


Darrell and Aimee built a snowman. I know, it's a little pitiful. It's an apple slice for a mouth, a string cheese stick for a nose and Hershey kisses for eyes. Hey, it's an ORIGINAL Dean snowman!


Snowball fight! This was the funnest part of the whole day. Getting to run around in the yard playing with the snow!

It's SNOWING here! We never get snow in Southeast Arkansas. Growing up in Northeast LA, I can only remember snow 2 times in WM. It's quite a downpour here.

It's also Aimee's birthday party weekend! Whoot-hoot! She was so excited about the snow and said "this is the best day of my life". Man, we need to take the child to Colorado or someplace that has lots of snow. lol!



Anyway, enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Snow?? What's that? ;)

And I love your pink jacket!!