Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My favorite time

Is when we put Aimee to bed at night. We do our quiet time and then she reads her books for a while. Then, I go back to "tuck" her in.

When she was a baby she loved being swaddled...I mean, LOVED it. We did it forever.

In the movie "Hope Floats", the mom (Sandra Bullock) tucks Bernie (the daughter) in the bed after a bad day. She makes her into a "buritto baby".

So, I make Aimee into a buritto baby. She grabs her big baby and wraps her baby's arms around her neck and goes to sleep kissing her baby. I wrap those sheets around her as tight as I can and give her kisses.

Last night I said "don't give me any lip" cause she kept on talking. She puckered up her lips and it was one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. She is just so cute and precious. It's hard to believe that she is in Kindergarden and is growing up. I love to see her in her school clothes that make her look like a little teenager but it's hard for me.

She also received her first report card. All A's and S's except for Citizenship where she had a "C". That is another name for Conduct and I can't believe she had a C...lol! If you knew how much I talked and got in trouble at school, you would be falling out of your chair laughing right now due to my scarcism.

Anyway, have a great day!

1 comment:

Gioietta said...

(((Renee))) hug your precious Amy for me! I love bedtime too...what a sweet together moment :) I am thinking about you and your surgery next Tue.!! love and prayers, miriam