Monday, October 22, 2007

Pre-registered

I had to go to the doctor and hospital today to pre-register for my wonderful surgery today.
I get there and the waiting room is PACKED!!!!!! I go sit and I actually get to meet with the doctor (and there was NO exam...YEAH). He asked me if I had any questions and I had only one. I was concerned with pain and how I was going to feel afterward. One word..............MORPHINE! I have not ever had morphine but I will probally need it.


Then I go to the hospital across the street. I wait again and I have to register and pay. My surgery cost there was $800! That's crazy. I hate paying that money. I know that it can't be done for free but still, that is a lot of money. I have to then go give blood, which was not too bad. She actually was able to stick me the frist time. I was pleased with that cause normally it takes forever for them to get it done.


So, now I am home until next tuesday when I have to be there at 5:30. That's early but I am glad I will be able to go first and get it over with. I am going to be glad when this is over.


My husband bought me a new game when we went to Monroe. It's the SIMS! Let me tell you something about the Sims, it stresses me out. I can't get them to do anything right. So, I gave it up. Darrell is now playing it.

No comments: