Friday, October 26, 2007

She is a HOOT!!!

Aimee was going to dress up for the Fall Festival as some sort of fairy. It was what she was last year. Before you give me the "worst mother of the world" for making her dress up the same bear in mind that we moved so no one saw this coustume last year.

Anyway, since I will be in the hospital, she is going to the carnival with a friend from church. He is going to be a cowboy so we decided to go as a cowgirl.

We went and got her a plaid shirt and boots. She had a skirt already and we cant' find a hat. Daddy though found her 2 cap guns. She is having a hootin hollering time with these...good cowboy talk!

She kept saying "putcha handsup" in one word. Darrell acted scared and she said "Daddy, I would never shoot my family". She CRACKS me up. She was so matter of fact.

I love that girl of mine..............and her daddy!

1 comment:

Gioietta said...

I'd love to see pictures! Don't worry if you don't get to them right away :) love and prayers, miriam