Sunday, October 21, 2007

Shopping Saturday!






We went to the farm to see Darrell's parents and help out there. We then went onto Monroe to go get some shopping done. I was so impressed with how much we found. We got the following:




3 pairs of jeans


1 pair of kakhi's


2 long sleeve knit shirts


1 sparkly belt


1 pair crocs


1 pair sunglasses




Then, I went to a store and found:




1 pair of courdory kakhis


1 pullover sweatshirt


1 diamond studded sweatshirt


1 pair jean shorts



All in all, I was VERY pleased. I also got Carol's shower gift ate Maggie Moo's ice cream and IHOP's stuffed french toast (which is the BEST thing ever!) I love it. You used to could not be able to get it year round but now it's on the menu.




Enjoy the pictures! There is one that has her with our sparkly clear marbles that you put in the pumpkin.





And I have my preop surgery appt tomorrow. I am ready to get this over with but nervous about the pain.

No comments: