Wednesday, September 12, 2007

AWANA Winner!!!




This is Aimee's first year in Sparks and today was the Grand Prix Derby. Over the weekend she made a rainbow General Lee and she won 3rd prize for most creative car. She was so excited and so were we. Her daddy is one of the BIGGEST Dukes fans I know and to have his little girl design a "General Lee" well, he was whooping it up with her. She received a tropy and a ribbon. The ribbon was for racing her car and the trophy was for the creative car.


The other are just some pictures we snapped before school. This is her new dress that she just loved from Old Navy. It's really a cute dress and is one that we can put a long sleeve shirt on under it for winter.
Speaking of, it was SOOO nice here today. It was breezy and just nice. I wished I could have been outside more.

2 comments:

Gioietta said...

That is so neat :) What a precious girl and I can just see how fun she must be! I hope to see you soon. I am not sure I'll be able to make it to the retreat...so much going on. However, I want to come out on Friday when you meet Becky and at least send you off if that is okay!

Gioietta said...

Oh, this is Miriam (HP) btw!