Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Open House

We have been concerned about Aimee at school. She just cannot sit still or do what her teacher tells her to do. Darrell and I felt that we might be looking at some ADHD but we honesty did not know.

We went to McDonald's last night before the school thing and we ate with a friend of hers from preschool. I was talking to his mother and she said that he was not doing well in school because he could not stop talking and sit still. Made us feel good (not that he got in trouble but that we are not the only ones). She stated that the teacher told her that they are really cracking down on them so they will learn what they must do.


We then go to her class and I am talking to her teacher. I asked her if she was concerned about ADHD and she says "NOT at all. Aimee is just hard headed. She can do exactly what you ask if she wants to do it." That made me feel even better. She said that we would keep an eye on her behaviors and then re-evaluate if needed in the future.

So, speaking of my baby, I gotta go get her!

No comments: