Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day Weekend.....

You know, I was kinda dreading the weekend but it was pretty good. We went to the Smackover football game on Friday night. Now, let me tell you about Renee and football. I don't like it at all!!!! I went when I was in high school ONLY because I dated people in the band and I didn't have anything to do since they were at the game on Friday night. I do like these student's though so I was there.

Saturday morning I got up and we went to pick my mom up from WM and bring her up here. She so did not want to come. She is such a homebody. Once she got here though, she had a great time. We grilled out on Saturday and then just hung out at the house doing nothing but chatting. It was a good time to visit with my mom. We have such a complex relationship that it was nice to be able to visit and agree on things.

Sunday of course was church. I had to leave worship because Aimee threw a fit during children's church but other than that, it was uneventful. Our band praticed like crazy because we have to play next weekfor the evening worship service. I am sorta excited. I don't mind the singing but the playing the piano in front of people.

Monday we went back to WM to take my mom home. First we hit Johnny's! I am CONVINCED that in heaven there will be Johnny's hamburger and mushroom pizza and diet dr. pepper. Darrell just rolled his eyes but still, it's what I think. We hit the mall and then headed back to Eldo.

The one thing that gets me is that WM is so hot and muggy. It's wierd to think that I lived my whole life in WM and now when I get back, it's like instant sweat. It's hot here but man, it's not that muggy.

Anyway, that's my labor day weekend....I wanted to buy a boat and go to the lake but that didn't get to happen! Next weekend....DALLAS!

No comments: