Saturday, September 15, 2007

What did YOU do today???






Here is what I did:


Took Aimee to Ryan's to eat breakfast (I know, hard work there...). I have to say that they have a great buffet there on Saturday and Sunday mornings.


Went to Wal-Mart for groceries. NOW that is an accomplishment. It was already crowded by 9:00 and by the time we left, it was packed. We found a new comfortor on sale and we have been looking for a new one for Aimee so we got it.


Started cleaning the house. I find cleaning my house therapeudic. I enjoy seeing the chaos become orderly again. I love the fresh smell of a recently cleaned house. I crave a clean house all the time and every weekend, I get it!


Baked 2 cakes and decorated them for the youth group Razorback game tonight. One is funfetti (white) which is most of their favorites and then one is a devils' food cake with milk chocolate icing. I tried to do "GO HOGS" with Twizzler's but it was a little more difficult than expected.
Made lunch.

More cleaning.

More cleaning.

More cleaning! I did all that nasty deep down cleaning where you have to get on your hands and feet and scrub. You can eat off the baseboards. The only thing I did not do was move the furniture and clean behind it and clean the fans (because they were cooling the house down).

Now the youth group is coming over....they have been playing flag football in the back yard. So much for a clean house!!!

1 comment:

Gioietta said...

let me tell you, your home is fantastic, I can almost smell the clean sent drifting through the web browser! It's monday so I can't remember what I did Sat. I think it was read, go to the park, take a short nap, to go wal-mart (I know, crazy thing to do on Sat.) and go to a birthday party!