Sunday, September 9, 2007

Workin at the farm

We were going to go to Dallas this weekend with my sister. Poor thing, she got sick to her stomach when she got about 1/2 way there.

So, my sweet husband decided to try and make it up to me and Aimee. We went down to his parent's farm and decided to help them clean it up. They just moved this mobile home down there but it really needed a lot of work as it was a fixer up. They just got the air conditioner installed from air units to central air and so we didn't mind going over and helping since the air was fixed.

We met them, cleaned, slept and then cleaned up some more. It's going to be really nice once we get it all fixed up. I am excited about going there more. We can fish, ride 4 wheelers and just enjoy being in the country.

We got home and then we cleaned our house from top to bottom so all in all, a cleaning weekend.

Now I am making cupcakes for the youth who are coming over tomorrow night. Milk chocolate with funfetti icing. YUMMY!!! They still won't be as good as the ones my mother in law makes. She makes the BEST cakes!

No comments: