Saturday, November 3, 2007

Flowers from the hospital





These are the flowers from my surgery. The light pink roses are from Brittany who is one of our youth. The purple carnations are from the church staff. The bright pink ones are from the McKinney's. The wife just had this surgery about 3 months ago and was very supportive and informative for me. There is a fall harvest of different flowers from my friend, Tangie, in Tyler. She was unable to actually come up for the surgery but she is one of my biggest supporters.
My friend DeAnna and her daughter Lexi gave me a wonderfal basket with a book, color pencils and color book (for Aimee), a candle and get this....a box of laxatives. She said that her mom (who is an RN) said that I would need them. I haven't used them but still, very funny.

Greg and Ashley also came to see me and brought me a balloon and 2 of my favorite candybars, Carmello and Heath bars. LOVED them.
I had lots of friends and family come and see me or helped with Aimee. Thanks for all your support and love. It's been a hard process and we could not do it without ya'll.

No comments: