Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ready to update....

Sorry for you that have been following my blog. I just have not felt like updating.

I had my staples taken out on Tuesday. That was nice. They were starting to bother me. Darrell said that it was the coolest thing that he has ever seen. I am glad that I can give him a little humor out of this because I'm not laughing.....lol! The doctor stated that my scar looks great and he thinks that I am healing well. I have to go back after thanksgiving but he cleared me to drive next Tuesday.

Yesterday I have a little bit of fever and did not feel well at all. I am better now but it took a while.

I have a huge scar that "I" think looks gross. Darrell said that it looks really good compared to how it looked when it was first done. I know that no one is going to see the scar but it bothers me that it's there. Oh well, at least all in all, I am going to feel MUCH better when this is all over.

Have a good one!

No comments: