Monday, November 5, 2007

Sitting at home....

Doing nothing! Man, this being a lady of leisure is going to get old soon.

Today is a better day so far. I slept until 9 after waking up at 6. Carol went to get McD's before she left and we ate that. It made me nauseous though. I don't think my body can take the grease of McD's after my surgery. I think I will not be eating fast food for a while. This would be a good time to NOT eat it.

I am really hoping that I can lose some weight while I am at the house. Right now it's fine because I am not hungry but I know that when I get bored, I eat. I am trying to keep only good foods in the house and eat fruit when I need a snack. I have lose some weight but that is due to the swelling that is finally going down.

Let's see what else is going on. Aimee will be back home today. It's been a week since I spent any time with her. I am little nervous about this because Darrell has to take care of her and me. I know that I struggle to get her to school myself so this is going to be difficult for them.

I go back to the dr tomorrow to get my staples out. OUCH! I don't really remember them hurting with Aimee but that's been 5 years ago and my memory is not that good. I have some questions for him that I know I need to ask but it probally will not be a long visit.

Well, that's all for now. Pain is being managed and at this moment, I think I am going to make it. LOL!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm glad you're gonna make it! Still praying for you!l