Friday, November 9, 2007

Tommorow's a hard day...

I am going to host Carol's baby shower tomorrow. I approach this with a bittersweet approach. Happiness because that means that baby Lexie is almost here. Happiness because my sister, MY SISTER is a mommy.

Sadness is also present because I am not going to have any more babies myself. Thankfully my sweet sister has been telling the people that are coming to the shower what has been going on. Hopefully, I won't get the "when are you having more children" question.

We (the hostesses) got her a GOOD gift and I can't wait to give it to her.

Also, it's 10:00 am and there is NOTHING on TV. I'm Fso bored.

I wanted to go to WM today and spend the night at my mother's house. Darrell said that he didn't think it was a good idea (which Carol agreed with). I never sleep well there and with my incision, he thought I needed to be at home in my bed.

I am hoping that I will be able to go out to eat with Carol and her "entourage" after the shower. They are all going to Olive Garden. We were invited but I am not sure if we will be able to go since I get so tired and in pain so quickly.

All in all, let's have a great day!

No comments: