Saturday, November 3, 2007

Oh. My. Goodness.

I think that if you can think of the worse pain in the world, it would be worse than this. I am in so much pain. I can't walk without holding my belly but I can't touch my belly because of the incision. Did I mention that I have 17 STAPLES in my body???? If I went through a metal detector then they would kick me out.

I cried this morning because I can't have any more children. I knew that in my head but my heart is just finding this out. I just hurt overall. I want to go back to my normal way of life but what is that now a days? I mean, I used to go to work, work out, cook dinner, hang out and now I can even hook my bra!!! I don't like weakness and I AM weak. I can't do anything. Even going to get a drink of water is painful. I can sit on the couch but getting up requires assistance. I can go to the bathroom by myself, THANK you GOD! That would be even more embarassing.

Anyway, I don't have anything else to do other than post about my pain. All I can say girls is that if someone suggest a hysterectomy and bladder sling.....RUN as FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Renee, I'm so sorry you're in so much pain and discomfort. Praying for your recovery period to just go by super fast -- before you know it you'll be back to your normal routine... I can only imagine how hard this is emotionally, too. Praying for you lots! ((hugs))