Friday, August 31, 2007

TGIF

Man, Friday did not get here quick enough! It's been a busy and l-o-n-g week. I honestly do not have anything to say on here. I can tell you an Aimee funny.

Pappow: Aimee, do you like school?
Aimee: Yes
Pappow: Do you like your teacher?
Aimee: Yes
Pappow: Do you think you will learn a lot?
Aimee: Not really

She is such a hoot. She is still adjusting to school but we are making it. I am thinking that if she stays on green (which is a warning) then we are doing good.

No big plans for the weekend. We might go to the gym and go swimming. I have started swimming laps at the pool. Man, that is HARD. It does give me a break from the jogging time at the gym.

I also have to go grocery shopping at some point this weekend. What an exciting weekend for being an adult. I wish we could go somewhere but anywhere we go, we will have to fight the crowds and I am not wanting to do that. If we had a boat we could go to the lake. There is no where to ride 4 wheelers around our house. So, I guess we are just going to the Smackover football game tonight. Go BUCKS!!!

No comments: