Friday, August 24, 2007

Random stuff






These are some random pictures that I have been meaning to upload.


There is a picture of Darrell's new grill. We had a smaller one but we decided to get a new one after the burner went out on the old one. It had already been replaced and this one was on the end of summer clearance. It has 3 burners for grilling and a burner for boiling. Man, I see a fish fry coming on.....or some boiled shrimp since I don't really like fish.


There is a picture of Darrell and Greg and Ashley and I along with a picture of Brittany and I. Ashley is in the pink shirt. These are all students that we have in our youth group and they are so great. We just enjoy hanging out with them.


The picture of Aimee and Lexi was taken when we went to Hot Springs and toured the museum. They really liked running around and looking at all the old stuff there. It was hard to get them to stop to take a picture but they are so cute. There is exactly 6 months in between them and they get along so well. Aimee is blessed to have a friend like Lexi and I am blessed that Lexi's mom is my friend. God has been good to send us sweet friends here!
OK, I have killed enough time and it's about time to go home for the weekend.

No comments: