Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Second day at school.....

and we already have the letter coming from the teacher about behaviors.

So, because I don't feel good and I am sick and losing my voice, I am going to just put it all here and you guys can read it. Ms. Thing (aka our daughter) has decided that she does not want to do what her teacher wants her to do. She has been telling her teacher "no" and will not keep her hands to herself.

Yes, I know that these are bad behaviors. No, I don't know what to do about them. We did something pretty radical today and that was D and I took her books out of her room. That is going to be hard for her and she cried and cried about that. She loves to read (and so do I) but taking things away that she doesn't care about doesnt' bother her.


We have two rules to follow tomorrow:
1. always obey your teacher
2. pratice nice things with your body (ie no hitting, yelling, etc...)

Hopefully this will work. Now, I am off to compose the first "I am sorry for her behaviors" letter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there.. it will get better!! Love you!