Friday, August 24, 2007

Such a klutz........

This is going to be a whiney post:

I have been sick with a sinus infection since last Friday. It was worse on Sunday and getting better on Wed. Thursday due to the sinus infection and just life, I developed a migrane. Even with the medicine that I took, it would not go away. So today, still with the headache, I decided to take one of my pain pills. That worked very well and the headache was gone pretty quick.

I head outside to kill some wasp nests and I stepped off the concrete where I skinned my leg all the way from my knee to my ankle and 1/2 way down my arm to my elbow.

Can we say...........KLUTZY?????


So, I have felt bad for the past week. Whine, whine, whine.....maybe tomorrow will be a better day or I won't injure myself putting clothes in the dryer.....

No comments: